Saturday, December 01, 2007
Ok, I'm updating,
while trying to find the place where I can print out the alternate prices for my piano exams.
Apparently, my teacher feels that the 3 pieces in the book are erm a little too hard for me (in fact all her students taking grade 7 this year and in 2008 are choosing the same alternate pieces in list b)
Yesh, the piece by Chopin, Mazurka in B Flat
If not, I can always try the one by my beloved Schumann, Traumerei, the one that I've been playing for ages, and have yet passed.
while trying to find the place where I can print out the alternate prices for my piano exams.
Apparently, my teacher feels that the 3 pieces in the book are erm a little too hard for me (in fact all her students taking grade 7 this year and in 2008 are choosing the same alternate pieces in list b)
Yesh, the piece by Chopin, Mazurka in B Flat
If not, I can always try the one by my beloved Schumann, Traumerei, the one that I've been playing for ages, and have yet passed.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.